- Minimum of First degree in Medicine, Nursing or Health related field.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, Health Financing or related field.
- Certification in or professional membership of Health Management or related bodies
- Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epiinfo. Ms power point etc
- Minimum of 10 years experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related Courses/workshops/Seminars etc
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required:
- Good Typing Skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional development through participation in continuing education and professional Organizations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of HMO processes would be an added advantage
- Must also be good in Coordination, Listening, Scheduling and Teamwork
- Must possess good administrative skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Ability to analyse Information promptly
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- Relevant product knowledge
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.