- Responsible for checking and supervising all the financial reports and documents.
- Manage and monitor the pricing on a daily basis.
- Manage, govern and review all the accounts and budgets of all the departments and conduct tax audits and prepare reports for the government and management purpose.
- Make necessary arrangements to coordinate the work of the organization with external and internal auditors.
- Analyze the performance of the management and assess the efficient and effective working of the same.
- Collaborate with the various finance and accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Director of Finance for the purpose of formulating and evaluating the fiscal policies of the company and give suggestions for the improvement if required.
- Deal and check all the matters related to the banks.
- Manage all kind of communications with the investors relating to any matter of their concern.
- Educational Requirement: BSc. / HND Accounting or its equivalent
- Required Experience : 1-3 years relevant experience
Required Skills & Competencies :
- Meticulous competency in invoicing of services
- Accurate with math and currency
- Proven ability to operate cash register and balance accounts.
- Excellent numerate skill.